Thank you all, lovely people and welcome to the new followers.
I have already contacted the winners of the giveaway and I’m waiting for them to get back to me. If by tomorrow night I haven’t heard from them I will pick new winners. Hope you had fun!
Hi! I haven’t picked a winner yet — my dad came to visit me as a surprise for my birthday and we’ve been traveling around so I haven’t had the time to do it. As soon as I get home I will let you guys know! I’m really sorry about it.
You went back to Tokyo just about the time the fall weather was deepening, so for a time I couldn’t tell whether the hole that opened up inside me was from missing you or from the change of season. […] I often reread your letters at night when I’m lonely and in pain. I get confused by a lot of…
I’m dying to re read Emma! It’s been like 4 years since I last read it and I’ve never read it in English so I think I must do it now. I left my physical copy back home, so I think I’ll read it on the internet, or maybe I’ll buy another. We can start whenever you want. I’m really exciting about this.
G I V E A W A Y.
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE, wohoo!
- There will be 2 winners who will be able to choose only one book of the above.
- You must be following me.
- The giveaway ends September 6th, because that’s the day of my birthday and because I say so. The winners will have 24 hours to respond and they must be comfortable with giving me their address.
- I will contact you from my personal blog so please don’t be scared.
- You can reblog and like this post as many times as you wish.
- If you have any questions my ask box is open.
Good luck to all of you!
Bookworm Cafe in Beijing by:* tathei *